What I did over the past two weeks LXVI

This update spans two weeks, for reasons that started with leather pants and culminated with a visit to the ER, punctuated by an increasingly miserable camping trip

Home:

  • Partially disassembled the washer to remove a chain that fell under the spinner. Discovered a truly vile hive of scum and villainy
  • Old Sony ZX1C smartphone inconveniently died due to battery failure during aforementioned camping trip. Slummed it with an old flip phone for nearly week until a ZX2C arrived, only to find out it (unlike the ZX1C) doesn't actually work with VoLTE on T-Mobile's network.
  • Finally reversed the garage's descent into chaos

Vehicles:

  • Changed the oil on the truck
  • On top of everything else, a couple of days ago I found a 6" crack on the WRX's windshield, from an impact on the left edge. The car hadn't been driven for over two weeks. To add insult to injury, one of the tires was completely flat this morning. WTbloodyF..
  • Truck cooling fans didn't kick on, leading to an overheating condition on my way to the ER. Jiggling the relay seems to have resolved the problem. I'll have to keep an eye on this..

Rockbox:

  • Significant amount of Patch Review
  • Adjusted the wiki configuration to hopefully prevent it from DoSing the entire website. About a week later the entire server crashed hard. Sigh..

Printing:

  • Fix 'offline-report' logging
  • Synchronize all backend changes with upstream Gutenprint
  • DNP: Handle mediaoffset calculations that could result in negative values
  • Makefile support for GCC's static analyzer

Comments