- Finally wired the recently-installed garage vent into the lighting circuit, connected to a remote RF switch. I'm considering doing something similar for the garage lights so I can add a switch by the garage door
- Spread more grass seed over the excavated ditch
- Flushed out the gutters, which turned out to be a good thing as several of the downspouts were clogged up
- Torrential rain took out some of the fasteners on gutter downspout culverts; re-secured the ones that needed it
- Labeled the drawers of my main tool chest
- Discovered a major leak in the trunk area in the WRX. Dried out everything, but haven't figured out exactly where is originates
- Parts for brake jobs on the WRX and truck (front-end only) have all arrived. The distributor got delayed, and is now supposed to arrive tomorrow. It's looking like this coming holiday weekend will involve a lot of wrenching!
- Add .gitreview file for better Gerrit integration
- Upgrade Gerrit instance to v3.2.10
- Add initial support for the new Kodak 6950
- Many bug fixes for the Kodak 6900 series (still completely untested!)
- More work on panorama printing on the Mitsubishi D90 (also untested)
- Preliminary work on panorama printing on the DNP DS620/DS820.