- Upgraded shaftnet to Fedora 33. I thought it went smoothly, only to discover six hours later that incoming (or outgoing) mail wasn't working. Three hours later I finally worked out the root cause; the antivirus scanner had disabled itself and that silently took down the mail server. What a mess..
- One of my PVC-pipe-speakers took one tumble too many. Fortunately I was able to repair it using... PVC glue. It's a good thing too; otherwise I'd have to spend about $20 for new pipe fittings.
- Fed the burn barrel two more loads of yard trash
- Oil changes and coolant top-offs on the truck and WRX.
- A lot of cleanup to old/duplicated gerrit accounts. Found a bug in upstream gerrit in the process!
- The usual patch reviews
- Fixed a long-standing printing bug where embedded ICC profiles were being ignored
- Silence spurious INFO output in BACKEND_STATS_ONLY modes
- Support built-in-self-test print generation on the Mitsubishi D70 and its siblings.