What I did over the past week XXX

Home:

  • Broke out the chainsaw to chop up some large branches that came down in recent storms.
  • Repaired another section of the fence on the east side of the property.
  • Partially excavated the firepit, and used that dirt to repot the rootbound bird-of-paradise that is somehow still going strong up here. Started burning up the very old rotting pile of wood.
  • Attempted to clear out some of the vines choking the back quarter of the property; between the wild muscadine grapes hanging from on the mature oaks trees and the greenbriar (smilax) thickets, I pulled out what felt like a mile of vines and tore up my hands and arms in the process. Plenty of work remains, and then there's the tick farm and its 30 acres of much-worse-than-this!

Rockbox

  • Dusted off some work on native pthread-based threading on hosted targets, and attempted to resume work on an Allwinner FC100 or V3 port.
  • Took apart the new v1.3-firmware-equipped Hifiwalker H2, but without success in getting a usable serial port. It's most likely my shaky hands on a tiny test point.

Photo Organizer

  • Fix printing to remote hosts with newer CUPS versions.

Comments