- Installed a couple small stylish shelves in the master bathroom.
- Resumed doing yard work; bagged and hauled off another 10 30-gallon bags (running total: 60)
- Further consolidated/organized some of the storage in the home office; now I'm down to just one box of "misc" stuff that needs proper sorting, mostly into the garage. Incremental progress FTW!
- Properly rack-mounted shaftnet and its UPS, finally moving from its temporary home (of >1.5 years) on top of a small filing cabinet. Replaced a failing case fan too.
- The WRX's O2 sensor doesn't like this cold weather, throwing an open circuit code every other time I get in the car. New one on order.
- Moved to better-descriptive directory names in he on-disk photo repository.
- Cleaned out a lot of old test jobs that were no longer needed.
- Some spelunking into the firmware for the Mitsubishi CP-D90DW-P. The eventual goal is to identify a way to query print counters, but it's probably a pipe dream at this point.