Wow, four months of these weekly updates!
- Replaced the fuel line and filter on the leaf blower. Now starts and runs a lot better, but can't sustain full throttle. It's a net improvement, but I will have to put that diagnosis off until next weekend.
- Cleaned out the gutters and vainly attempted to keep up with the falling leaves. Also gathered up various fallen tree bits.
- Added another shelf to the server rack, relocated all of my test equipment onto it, and tidied up more of the wiring.
- Further reorganized my home office; moved some work stuff from my desk to the top of the rack, and shifted around storage a bit. Still need to improve the new cabling flow to be more cat-friendly.
- Upgraded the beastly server and my workstation to Fedora 33.
- Oil change on the Prius. Made a huge mess, and had to degrease the driveway afterwards
- Re-mounted the Subaru's rear view mirror the day after it fell off. Again.
- Cleaned the Kubota's windshield for the first time.
- Fixed the Kubota's left tail light. Manufacturing defect, apparently!
- Affixed reflective strips to the read and sides of the Kubota and flatbed trailer.
- Fixed multiple potential crash bugs exposed by -fdelete-null-pointer-checks.
- Back ported a pile of bug fixes to the WMA Pro codec.
- Globally disabled -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks.
- Triaged a few more bug tickets and gerrit change sets.
- Forward-ported and applied multiple old fixes out of Gerrit.
- Consolidated more code common to HibyOS players.
- Removed pcm_play_pause() and associated APIs.
- Some initial Bluetooth platform integration work
- Purchased some Allwinner V3/S3 dev boards