- Finally migrated the home server to a dual E6-2650v2 beast
- Upgraded three systems to Fedora 33
- Disassembled the ice maker in the fridge, thawed out the motor and gave the whole assembly a good cleaning.
- Cleaned up more of the garage, giving away or tossing out stuff.
- Two more loads of leaves swept up, a new pile is growing!
- Made a top cover/shelf for my server rack out of an old sheet of 1/4" plywood.
- Changed the truck's oil
- X20 muting bugfix
- X3 track skip hang bugfix (likely affected other targets too)
- Rocker audio hang after screen fade-in "fixed" (kernel bug)
- Triaged and closed several bug tickets.
- Added UISim target for Eros Q / K series
- More FiiO M3K bugfixing
- Convert FFT plugin to use PLuginAction input
- Fixed volume display in statusbar not respecting decimal point
- Upgraded gerrit instance
- Heavily reworked hosted ALSA driver:
- Get rid of non-async (tick task) mode due to complete brokenness
- Allow device to be switched at runtime
- Rework driver init vs device init
- Much better error & underrun handling
- Smaller audio buffers to avoid glitching
- Don't start audio with silence (no longer needed)
- Add recording capability (untested)
- Partial rework of status bar
- Now tied to SYSFONT size rather than fixed 8px
- X3ii/X20/Eros targets now display numeric values properly, including volume, battery, and clock!
- Fixed a regression in the iriver_flash plugin caused by new toolchain
- Partial Matte modes for DNP DS620/DS820/QW410