- Another 10 bags of soggy leaves bagged and hauled off (Total: 90)
- Cut up more fallen tree bits.
- Flushed the water heater. Lots of fine silt!
- Took off the doors to the home office closet, added more shelving, and continued organizing things.
Lots of Rockbox work this week!
- Purged a little more Archos stuff
- Exclude audio drivers from bootloader builds
- Get rid of hacks meant for targets that lack certain keys
- Land the 'VTX' codec, and enable it on all current floating-point-capable targets
- X3ii/X20 get larger default system font
- Landed the reworked M3K port from xVortex.
- Decent amount of [re]integration rework
- Don't yet have ability to generate a patched firmware image so it's not actually usable yet
- Plenty of work still ahead
- New port to the EROS Q / EROS K players and their clones
- Including patching stock firmware images!
- Still needs rbutil integration
- Many improvements to the "Hiby Linux" platform & bootloader/launcher
- Much better key mappings
- On USB attachment, launch last firmware unless ADB is running
- Allow remounting the SD card
- Platform-level support for hot-plug SD cards and external USB storage (!)
- Still banging on it before I regenerate patches for rbutil to use
- Greatly improved auto-mute in the hosted ALSA PCM driver. X3ii is nearly sane!
- Clean up "pivot root" path redirection on most hosted targets.
- Add ROLO support for hosted targets.