Didn't feel like I got much done last week, but my notes say otherwise. And that's a big part of why I'm doing this.
- Properly organized:
- Electrical crimps and connectors (consolidated several sets)
- Much of the small screw collection (less exciting than it sounds!)
- Automotive fuses
- Automotive light bulbs
- Assembled a RD6012 programmable 60V/10A bench power supply supplied in kit form, and have used it multiple times already!
- KVM switch on my server rack failed a couple of weeks ago; finally replaced it.
- Hauled off another truckload of fallen tree bits.
- Shank the leaf pile by another 8 bags' worth.
- Replaced exterior door seals shredded by the cats.
- Installed the new clutch slave cylinder on the bugeye, then bled and adjusted the system. Clutch pedal feel is much improved; smoother, more consistent, and perhaps a bit stiffer overall, with none of the occasional juddering I had grown used to. I suspect the hydraulics have been slowly failing for a while now!
- Another two rounds of mold killer/protection.
- Recharged the air conditioner and used it to help suck the excess humidity out of the car. I've missed driving this thing!
- xduoox3: More screenshots and keymaps in manual
- A couple of off-by-one errors in the haas surround code
- Rewrote the translation site helper script in perl, reducing its runtime from about 30 seconds to just 3.5.
- DNP DS820: Add a FW version check for the A4x6" size