Here's the highlights of what I did over the past seven days.
- New set of batteries in the camper, due to the old ones suffering internal damage
- Replaced front CV axles on the RTV, changed front-end fluids, air filters, and the engine oil (again)
- Yet more yard work -- most of the leaves in the front are now up
- Unpacked a couple of the remaining boxes from last summer's move
- Major xDuoo X3 clocking changes -- Dynamic CPU reclocking, audio PLL downclocked, and USB & SD ratios fixed. Higher peformance, better battery life, and more stable to boot!
- Triaged a few more old bug tickets and patches
- Fixed plugin path bugs affecting the Rocker, X3ii, and X20
- Enabled variable sample rate playback on the Rocker, X3, X3ii, and X20 (was previously fixed at 44.1KHz)
- Upgraded mikmod plugin to upstream code and improved its configurability
- Finished reverse-engineering the S2245 library, fixed many bugs in the driver, and it all works!
- Initial work on the S6145-5A/CS2-c "hashtag" printer
- Got my FC7000 cutter/plotter un-buried and on the network