Two weeks in a row! Go me!
Here's the highlights of what I did over the past seven days:
- Fixed the mower starter pull cord. What a PITA that was to re-assemble..
- Mowed the back yard for the first time since buying the house. Including several well-established patches of poison ivy.
- Discovered that all three tire pressure gauges I own were wrong; two dangerously so.
- Put up a new bird feeder and attempted to better squirrel-proof the pole. Fingers crossed.
- Replaced the last of the incandescent light bulbs in the house (save for one candelabra that will be replaced)
- Made some progress better organizing the garage (cleaned off a bench and freed up half a shelf!)
- Old Buildgraph pages now work again (after fixing up some truly heinous SQL)
- Various voice-related improvements to build environment and rbutil.
- Memory size reports on the build page are now more accurate.
- Slightly bumped increased MIPS IRQ stack size.
- imx233 RTC issue hopefully fixed.
- xDuoo X3 now has HID keypad support.
- rbutil now has full support for the xDuoo X3, X3ii, X20, and AGPTek Rocker.
- rbutil now supports mimic and espeak-ng TTS engines.
- Triaged and closed out more flyspray and gerrit tickets.
- Had to return three printers to their sponsor, leaving me with only 24 plugged in. The horror.