What I did over the past week II

Two weeks in a row! Go me!

Here's the highlights of what I did over the past seven days:

  • Fixed the mower starter pull cord. What a PITA that was to re-assemble..
  • Mowed the back yard for the first time since buying the house. Including several well-established patches of poison ivy.
  • Discovered that all three tire pressure gauges I own were wrong; two dangerously so.
  • Put up a new bird feeder and attempted to better squirrel-proof the pole. Fingers crossed.
  • Replaced the last of the incandescent light bulbs in the house (save for one candelabra that will be replaced)
  • Made some progress better organizing the garage (cleaned off a bench and freed up half a shelf!)

Rockbox-specific:

  • Old Buildgraph pages now work again (after fixing up some truly heinous SQL)
  • Various voice-related improvements to build environment and rbutil.
  • Memory size reports on the build page are now more accurate.
  • Slightly bumped increased MIPS IRQ stack size.
  • imx233 RTC issue hopefully fixed.
  • xDuoo X3 now has HID keypad support.
  • rbutil now has full support for the xDuoo X3, X3ii, X20, and AGPTek Rocker.
  • rbutil now supports mimic and espeak-ng TTS engines.
  • Triaged and closed out more flyspray and gerrit tickets.

Printing-related:

  • Had to return three printers to their sponsor, leaving me with only 24 plugged in. The horror.

Comments